Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Someday I'll Get Around to It

I don't know what makes me think I can keep up with a blog, but this is the second such one I've started and left sitting idle for many months.  But... I know there was a reason I did it, so I shall continue. Many, many things are always happening both in my personal and professional life. If anyone cares enough to keep abreast (hehe, get it?) of any new developments, then I shall update them.

One of New Year's resolutions is to become better at marketing myself, and I planned to use my blog for just that purpose.  But with the ever expanding use of social networking, it is becoming harder to maintain my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/cherieblondell), Twitter account (www.twitter.com/cherieblondell), my email account(s), email lists, this blog, and of course, my website (www.cherieblondell.com).  Oh! And then there's updating my youtube account with new videos. Le sigh.

But marketing my shows and appearances isn't the only thing I'll be doing.  I also want to use my blog to "introduce" myself to my fans.  Did you know I LOVE to cook and bake? Well, I do! I'll share favorite recipes and tips.  I also collect vintage aprons.  I'm sure there will be a blog post about those with pictures of myself modeling each.  Plus tons and tons of other goodies, so stay tuned.

Being more proactive and marketing myself better... it's time to stop saying "Someday I'll get around to it."

xoxo
Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment